Wicked UV Glow Base
Wicked UV Glow Base is a transparent UV effect solution for applying over colors or mixing colors for enhanced effect under UV light. Best used as a UV-effect, transparent coating over bright, vivid colors such as Wicked Fluorescent Colors and white. Wicked Glow base only produces effect under UV / black-light. For colors that glow in the dark after being "charged" under direct light, use W212 Wicked Transparent Glow in the Dark.
Wicked Transparent Glow in the Dark Base
Wicked Transparent Glow in the Dark Base is for
application over colors to create glow-in-the-dark
effects. Allow colors to absorb direct light for 2
– 4 hours then use soon after in the dark for
a soft glow, the hue being created by the color
underlying Wicked Transparent Glow Dark.
Glow last approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour. Best
applied over bright, vivid colors such as Wicked
Fluorescent Colors and white.
- Best sprayed with airbrush tip-sizes 0.5mm and 0.35mm at 20 – 35+ psi
- May be reduced 5% - 20% per volume with 4011 Reducer.
- Use 4004 Transparent Base to extend paint for increased transparency while maintaining a higher viscosity compared with thinning with excess amounts of 4011 Reducer.
- Thin with 4011 Reducer for use with smaller tip-sizes and lower psi settings
- Mix with 4030 Balancing Clear for improved adhesion & durability onto plastics and other hard surfaces.
- Refer to Wicked Colors Technical Data Sheet for more product information.