Wicked Colors Products are
made with lightfast pigments and an exterior-grade resin, Wicked Colors are a multi-surface, water-based airbrush paint suitable for any surface.
Opaque Colors – Made for coverage. Opaque Colors are made with a high pigment volume and refined clay to allow colors to cover quickly while having a high chroma.
Wicked Opaque Colors are made with a single load of pigment for a brighter, cleaner color.
- Best sprayed with airbrush tip-size 0.5mm at 20 – 35+ psi
- May be reduced 5% - 20% per volume with 4011 Reducer for tip-sizes as small as 0.18mm..
- Atomize finer with smaller tip-sized airbrushes at lower psi settings compared to Wicked Colors.
- With thinning, suitable for use with any airbrush tip-size and psi setting
- Use 4004 Transparent Base to extend paint for increased transparency while maintaining a higher viscosity compared with thinning with excess amounts of 4011 Reducer.
- Thin with 4011 Reducer for use with smaller tip-sizes and lower psi settings
- Mix with 4030 Balancing Clear for improved adhesion & durability onto plastics and other hard surfaces.
- Refer to Wicked Colors Technical Data Sheet for more product information.
- Refer to
Hard-Surface Application Guide for additional product information.