Wicked Colors Products are
made with lightfast pigments and an exterior-grade resin, Wicked Colors are a multi-surface, water-based airbrush paint suitable for any surface.
Pearl & Metallic Colors – Shimmering, pearlescent base colors best applied over a white, black, or color-keyed Sealer Base.
- Best sprayed with airbrush tip-sizes 0.5mm or large and 0.35mm at 20 – 35+ psi
- May be reduced 5% - 10% per volume with 4011 Reducer for tip-sizes as small as 0.35mm.
- For best results over plastic, wood, hard-surface & automotive, apply over a color-keyed AutoBorne Sealer Base, Aluminum & Silvers over 6013 Silver Sealer.
- Cover semi-opaque out of the bottle
- Use 4004 Transparent Base to extend paint for increased transparency while maintaining a higher viscosity compared with thinning with excess amounts of 4011 Reducer.
- Thin with 4011 Reducer for use with smaller tip-sizes and lower psi settings
- Mix with 4030 Balancing Clear for improved adhesion & durability onto plastics and other hard surfaces.
- Refer to Wicked Colors Technical Data Sheet for more product information.
- Refer to
Hard-Surface Application Guide for additional product information.